Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bre got a letter too.

Dear Bre,
How are you? :D Thanks for the mail. I've been loving it. Things have been great here. I can't believe that by the time you read this I'll be in San Jose! Time is so weird in the MTC. It's like I just got here and like I've been here forever. There's really no place like it. Thanks by the way for the "21 reasons why the MTC is Hogwarts". I shared that with the sisters in our district. They loved it!
You asked me how planning works. Well first, Sister Lytle and I discuss the investigators individually and decide how we want them to feel, what we want them to do (commitments), and what we want them to know (doctrine/lesson). We then have personal study and research what we want to teach. We then have companionship study and share what we learned and practice. I'll have to show you some lesson plans when I come home.

Our investigators are going well. Cyndi wants to be baptized and we were able to teach her the first three lessons and part of the fourth. Kitty (our Buddhist friend) was definitely progressing. We were able to teach her the first lesson. Our third investigator, Don, has been more of a challenge. We were able to teach him the first two lessons though.

Well, it is time for Devotional. I have to run. Sorry you don't get as long a letter as Mom and Dad. But know that I love you and hope you have a day as wonderful as you are. By the way, I hope I have a day that awesome ;)
Love,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment